[mizar] Re: Lm9 of xcmplx_1

Hi Andrzej,

At

  http://www.mizar.org/version/current/html/xcmplx_1.html#E62

you can see that the theorem I have in mind is called Lm9 and it is
unexported.  I see this also in the .miz file for the official release
of MML 4.181.1147.  Do you see this as well?  In xreal_1.abs I see

:: snip

theorem :: XCMPLX_1:53 :: REAL_2'31
  c <> 0 & a / c = b / c implies a = b;

theorem :: XCMPLX_1:54 :: REAL_2'74
  a / b <> 0 implies b = a / (a / b);

:: snip

with no such lemma (as expected, since it is not exported).

Jesse