Re: [mizar] New Mizar articles

Dear All,

the Mizar remote verification/solving/presentation services at
http://mws.cs.ru.nl/~mptp/MizAR.html and
http://mizar.cs.ualberta.ca/~mptp/MizAR.html have now been updated to
include the latest MML version 4.181.1147. I also added to Emacs a
function (mizar-atp-review-proofs) for ATP-based article reviewing
that calls ATPs to justify all toplevel @proofs independently (with
the whole MML). Sometimes such proofs are simpler.

Best,
Josef Urban