Re: [mizar] question about dependence operator in mmlquery

Hi Jesse,

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Jesse Alama wrote:

I'm interested in fine-grained dependency analysis of proofs in mizar.
when I query `dependence ENUMSET1:func 1'.  Rather, I'd like to focus on
the existence and uniqueness proofs for ENUMSET1:func 1.  As it stands,
that seems to be the meaning of `dependence ENUMSET1:def 1', but with an
additional twist: ENUMSET1:def 1 depends on ENUMSET1:func 1.

Does anyone have any idea how I might carry out that kind of analysis
using mmlquery (or any other tools, for that matter)?

You can use XPath/XQuery directly on the XML form of articles (perhaps after running through addabsrefs.xsl). E.g.

Existence//Ref

will collect references inside an Existence block, see Mizar.html for the xml description, and e.g http://kti.ms.mff.cuni.cz/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mizarmode/Consider.pl for a Perl example

Josef