Re: [mizar] Once more: empty types

Hi Freek,

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Freek Wiedijk wrote:

Hi Josef,

I obviously am for empty types, and I think I argued for
them on this forum quite exhaustively.

Yes, I knew that (sorry if my bringing this up again
irritated you.)

I hope I didn't sound irritated with you. If there is any reason to be "unhappy", then it is for me the lack of relevant arguments for "only nonempty types". I just had my share of these discussions (especially with Andrzej), and my experience is that after certain point repetition is no longer fruitful. Also, sometimes it really is the case, that more relevant arguments "are in the heads" of people like Andrzej, and it's just difficult to communicate them, and they may have a point after all :-).

Best,
Josef